Re: How best get rid of SELinux?

Chris Jones wrote:
(3) even if "disabled", code is present and being run, which code
has defects, some of which may be security exploits

My understanding, which might well be wrong, is this is not the case. With most recent kernels if you turn off selinux it is really completely off, the kernel disables all selinux features and nothing is loaded.

But maybe a real selinux expert can clarify here.

Not even the code to check whether it is enabled? :-)

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.