Re: Request Regarding the "Remove SELinux" Thread

On Fri, 21 Sep 2007, Mike McCarty wrote:

Welcome. Perhaps RH will see the logic of figuring a way to make
it truly optional. If not, then I'll not be using their product.

Doubt it :) thet are just as ignorant as m$, but teh good thing about Linux is, we have choices, and if its for desktop, there is opensuse which seems to be way more popular...

These polls been up for a few months...

desktops: polls.ausics.net/v1.php
servers:  polls.ausics.net/v7.php

--