Re: Single IP address + http + https +Virtual Host

Tim wrote:
On Sat, 2007-09-22 at 13:54 +0800, edwardspl ita org mo wrote:

Is there an sample config as the title ?

Always put your message in the message, even if there's some duplication
in the subject line.

Have you looked at:  http://httpd.apache.org/docs/

The last time I set up Apache to use HTTPS, and it was a very long time
ago, I followed the instructions that came with Apache.

Hello Tim,

Yes, but I want to know which title is suitable for us ( me ) ?
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/vhosts/examples.html
And I want to try a sample config from this forum....

Thanks !

Edward.