Re: Single IP address + http + https +Virtual Host

Tim:
>> Have you looked at:  http://httpd.apache.org/docs/

Edward:
> Yes, but I want to know which title is suitable for us ( me ) ?
> http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/vhosts/examples.html

Only you could know that.  The page does outline different ways of doing
things for different circumstances.  You'd have to look through them and
choose which applied to you.

That page only deals with virtual hosts.  You want to look at the SSL
pages.  And you'll find out that virtual named based hosts and HTTPS
don't mix.

> And I want to try a sample config from this forum....

You'll probably get the sample one as comes with Fedora.

--
[tim bigblack ~]$ uname -ipr
2.6.22.5-76.fc7 i686 i386

I read messages from the public lists.