How best get rid of SELinux?

Beartooth Beartooth at swva.net
Sat Sep 22 18:40:56 UTC 2007

On Fri, 21 Sep 2007 16:50:41 +0100, Steve Searle wrote:

>> 	Note that it says "targeted"  -- typically, without giving me any
>> faintest hint at what. The same file on the machine I disabled selinux
>
> In the comment immediately before the SELINUXTYPE=targeted, it states:
> "targeted - Only targeted network daemons are protected".  More than a
> faint hint I would say, and in the most convenient possible of places.

	More than one to you; less than one to me. All the words are
English, and the meaning is beyond my imagination -- as is yours. The
problem, as I keep repeating, is mainly that those of you who know the
most have forgotten how *little* it is possible to know about what are
after all *your* specialties.

	Example : a botanist would have no trouble with another botanist
who named all plants only in Linnean Latin -- and might well prefer it.
It's more concise and more unequivocal. But the likes of me would get
nothing from that other botanist, despite endless good will.

	For Latin read something like "computer concepts."