Re: How best get rid of SELinux?

On Sat, 2007-09-22 at 18:40 +0000, Beartooth wrote:
> Example : a botanist would have no trouble with another botanist
> who named all plants only in Linnean Latin -- and might well prefer
> it. It's more concise and more unequivocal. But the likes of me would
> get nothing from that other botanist, despite endless good will.

Actually, in that case, you probably would.  You could look up the Latin
and find out that the name of the tree means "tall tree with long thin
leaves."  I kid you not, that's how many trees are named in Latin.  It's
amusingly childish, on the face of it.

--
[tim bigblack ~]$ uname -ipr
2.6.22.5-76.fc7 i686 i386