USB or Express card 54 Wireless Network Adapter?

Hello!  My on board wireless card has obviously died, good from the
perspective that it was based on the broadcom 4311 chipset and I never
managed to get it functioning with the native driver.

Can someone give me some suggestions or recomendations for a good USB
or Express Card 54 Wireless Network Adapter that has native linux
support, like maybe ralink or atheros based chipsets.

Any thoughts or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

--
John
Registered Linux User 263680, get counted at