Running wireless and wired at the same time

I tried looking, but have not found the magic program that will allow me
to run the wireless with wpa and wired ethernet. I want to make a
machine a router on my home network, where the wireless portion is
connecting to a wireless access point.

I am running fedora 7. I know the wireless works but the prgram I was
using shuts down the wired portion when the wireless is working. In
addition, I can not get the machine to boot with wpa active, the
wireless portion times out when it boots up.
--
Joseph Loo
jloo acm org