Re: dial-up networking

Hi Michael,

On 9/24/07, Michael Klinosky <mpk2 enter net> wrote:
> I'd bet that something got updated (a library, or whatever); the coder
> could have changed something, not expecting it to screw up a function
> (and can't test it on every type of hardware).

Yes, that's what I strongly suspect as well. One thing more: when I
spoke to my service provider, they said they hadn't been receiving any
connections from my number. That means that my modem never connected
with their modem! It very correctly throws up "NO CARRIER" error
message.

Thank you for replying.

--
Best regards,