Re: Double Sided Printing with OpenOffice.org

On Mon, 2007-09-24 at 09:24 -0600, Robin Laing wrote:
> You didn't click the collate button on the print setup dialog.  This
> will then collate the printouts.  I have done this in the past to make
> handouts.

Robin is correct.  In fact, the reason Evince did as you expected,
without changing the Collate check-box, is because of a bug. :-(

I spent some time today checking for regressions in OpenOffice.org and
Evince for duplexed multiple copies; results are here:
  http://cyberelk.net/tim/2007/09/24/testing-duplex-printing-on-fedora/

Tim.
*/