RE: Thunderbird Password file location

 > Styma, Robert E (Robert) wrote:
> > Does anyone know what file has to be killed off to
> > clean off all the passwords to a clean state?
>
> ~/.thunderbird/<your profile>/signons.txt
>
> is probably a good one to try.

The signons.txt file did not show up in that directory.
I did a locate -I signons.txt as root and only
one appeared in my daughters .mozilla/firefox/<profile> directory.
That had not been accessed in a year, which puts it before
FC6.

Any other suggestions?
Note that I cannot use thunderbird to delete the passwords as
the dialog will not open.  Suspect corrupted file.

Bob Styma
Phoenix, AZ