Re: How best get rid of SELinux?

Bruno Wolff III wrote:
On Fri, Sep 21, 2007 at 05:44:20 -0600,
  Karl Larsen <k5di zianet com> wrote:

This whole thing reads to me that SELinux is the linux version of Norton or Avguard to Windows. It will capture and keep the offending file from doing it's worst.

SELinux does not work like an anti virus program.

It works very much like FluShot+ for MSDOS did.

[snip]

I wouldn't know.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.