Re: How best get rid of SELinux?

On Mon, 2007-09-24 at 15:46 -0500, Mike McCarty wrote:

> I fail to see the relevance. You're using an ad-hominem argument
> "in reverse" so to speak.

Point of order: No. It's rather Argumentum ad Verecundiam inasmuch as
the validity of the claim (regarding SELinux) doesn't necessarily follow
from the credibility of the source (Alan Cox).

It's, technically, a logical fallacy of relevance, but in this case, I'd
have to concede that Alan probably has some useful and trustworthy input
regarding the subject.