Re: Request Regarding the "Remove SELinux" Thread

On Mon, 24 Sep 2007, Mike McCarty wrote:

David Boles wrote:
on 9/21/2007 5:56 PM, Mike McCarty wrote:

I'm sorry list but I just can't resist this.  ;-)

This is something my parents said to me when I was a know-it-all teen.

We will miss you when you leave (my name was here) Mike. Write when you
find work.  ;-)

I don't expect that any here will miss me.
Also, I don't particularly care.

If I leave (and if F8 is a slop, I will), lets face it, reality is that I'll miss them about as much or *less*, that what they'll miss me
lol :)

--

Cheers
Res