Re: OT: Use Thunderbird to pick up ROOT Mail?

Jacques B. wrote:

Just installed Thunderbird and noticed that it has a Movemail mail
account.  Check out here
http://wiki.mozilla.org/Thunderbird:Help_Documentation:Creating_an_Account#Creating_a_Movemail_Account
for info on how to configure it (from there you follow a link to

I don't see how to configure it. I don't have a mail server
running on my machine.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.