Request Regarding the "Remove SELinux" Thread

Alan M. Evans fedoralist at alanevans.org
Mon Sep 24 22:37:30 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2007-09-25 at 08:24 +1000, Res wrote:

> LOL, i actually do contribute a bit to Opensource, however you are
> correct I contribute nothing to fuckedora, because i dont agree with
> the politics of it.

Full stop.

Oh...my...gosh. Can I ask what, in the name of all that's good, are you
doing here? If you've already determined that you have no interest in
Fedora because you disagree with its goals and you have no intention of
contributing to it, then why on earth are you wasting your (and our)
time on this list?

I'm not normally the type to usher folks out of public forums, but I
don't see how your presence here is accomplishing anything. You are
neither a user[1] nor a contributor. Don't let the door hit you on the
way out...

[1] - If you are, in fact, a user of Fedora, then I think you are a
fool, since you "don't agree with the politics," and there are so many
other choices with Linux.