Re: Request Regarding the "Remove SELinux" Thread

Res wrote:
On Mon, 24 Sep 2007, David Boles wrote:

And since Fedora is provided for free and those that actually do the work
work do it for free I seriously doubt that they will miss your 'no money
paid for' contribution bitching.

LOL, i actually do contribute a bit to Opensource, however you are correct I contribute nothing to [...]ora, because i dont agree with the

That was hardly necessary. At least try to remain polite, ok?

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.