Re: How to mail the name of the user that logged off?

On Tue, 25 Sep 2007 08:55:46 +0200
Mogens Kjaer <mk crc dk> wrote:

> Most of my users grew up with SGI systems. They run a csh flavor.

Fair enough.  But I think your users habits would have little in common with a
majority of today's Fedora users.

As the default shell on Fedora and Red Hat systems, the inertia factor alone
makes most folks just use bash and leave it at that.

I suppose one could remove all alternative shells from Fedora and in that way
force people to use bash, if it was really an important objective.