Re: F7 sound not detected for Realtek 268 (it was ....after USB disk swapping)

Antonio Montagnani wrote:

> before proceeding, I would like to know if we can have the schedule from
> Fedora developers of new driver rpm: I wouldn't like if during
> installation with your procedure my clean system would be screwed. ;-)

You may want to take a look at the source you downloaded. There
should be a .spec file that will let you build your own RPM. I
believe you can build it by running "rpmbuild -tb <source tar
file>". You can then use "rpm -Uvh <rpm you just built>".

Mikkel