Re: extention to operation of man function

Aaron Konstam wrote:
It was recently revealed, at least to me, that the reason :
man cdrecord does no work is that cdrecord is a softlink to wodim.

[snip]

This does not make sense to me. The man pages simply are what
they are. The program doesn't even have to be in your path
for you to get a man page on it. Are you sure this is the cause
of your problem? What makes you think this?

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.