FC7: NFS Server

I wanted to configure an export in my newly installed FC7 box and found that there is
no mountd and portmap in /etc/init.d.
I launch 'pirut' and realized that when you install FC7 there is no NFS Server option
under the Servers category. I do have nfs-utils installed.

I saw nothing regarding this in the FC7 release notes or archives. Any comments?

thanks.
~Aldo.