How best (BUT WHY) get rid of SELinux?

Res res at ausics.net
Wed Sep 26 04:01:10 UTC 2007

On Tue, 25 Sep 2007, Arthur Pemberton wrote:

> obviously you see some point in that statement of yours, i don't -
> since when does "doing something for a long time" automatically
> translate into "doing something well"?

The fact that my customers have no downtime says it all, adn tehy mean a
damn sight more to me than some wanker on a mailing lsit.

> what does that sentiment have to do with this thread?

about as much as some of your posts, and, i had not realised they
replaced Bill N @ RH with you has the senior moderator, oh my bad, you too
can go play with yourself

--

Cheers