Re: Internet traffic and Azureus -

On Wed, 26 Sep 2007 14:16:52 +1000 (EST)
Res <res ausics net> wrote:

> Frank and those others should contact your ISP, and move to
> abusiness grade, wher eit is 1:1,

Now why in the world do you think I should do something like that?

I have an excellent Internet service with unlimited usage for about $70 per
month.

If you run your business by incurring unnecessary costs like you are apparently
encouraging me and others to do, then it's no wonder you're crying.

Don't say you're the victim if you are the one who is advertising something
that you are unable to provide.