Moving F7

I went through moving an entire existing F7, this one, from one hard drive to another. It worked but I had a real problem with initrd. This file has within it the partition it expects to find the system. I have it working right now since the /boot is in another partition from the rest of the system.

In theory if I do things just like on this hard drive on the new hard drive it should work. But I would like to know how to change initrd to work to a different partition than it was initially set for.

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User