reprocessing mbox to another email address

Dan McCullough dan.mccullough at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 13:15:54 UTC 2007

I have a temporary issue which is causing some problems with a user
and I need to forward his email/mbox to a yahoo address.  I remember
there being a command where you could reprocess a mbox file and
forward it to an address, I did this for some customers who wanted to
switch to gmail.  I for the life of me cannot remember the command and
I seem to be having issues with thinking of the correct terms in which
to ask all mighty google for a reminder.