Re: Internet setup problem.

Rohan Kulkarni wrote:
Hello,
I have installed Fedora 7 on my system and am not able to setup by internet connection.I use a static IP to connect to the internet.I entered the IP address,subnet mask and Default Gateway in the space provided in Network Manager.But still am not able to connect to the net.What should I do?

What happens when you try? Are you able to ping to your router/modem?

--
With Warm Regards,
Sudheer. S