Is GTK compiled with Xinerama support?

Hi,

I noticed that a program in which a wxProgressDialog (from the wxGTK
toolkit) just counts to 100 and nothing else happens takes several
seconds on my PC. When I switch from my usual Xinerama setup to just one
screen it takes less than a second (as one would expect).

I have seen that the configure script of GTK allows an option
--enable-xinerama, and so I suspect that the fedora GTK package is
compiled without Xinerama support, which slows down the toolkit on
Xinerama setups.

Could that be true?

begin:vcard
fn:Harald Grossauer
n:Grossauer;Harald
org:University of Innsbruck;Institute of Computer Science
adr:;;Technikerstr. 21a;Innsbruck;;6020;Austria
email;internet:Harald Grossauer uibk ac at
title:Mag.Dr.
tel;work:++43 512 507 6117
tel;fax:++43 512 507 2758
url:http://infmath.uibk.ac.at