network install

I install a bunch of CentOS machines.  It gets tiring having to switch CDs

(they don't have DVD drive).  I found http://www.centos.org/docs/2/rhl-ig-as-x86-en-2.1/s1-install-network.html

where I believe you can install over  a network.  Anyway I copied everything from the 4 CDROMs to

/usr/CentOS_Install and made a ks.cfg file and put it there.  But when I install CentOS from a CD I don't

see where you specify to install from a network rather than from the CD.  (I guess that sounds a bit counter,

but don't you still need the CD to start the installation)?

How can I use FTP to install from the directory I made on another machine, so I don't have to keep

switching CDs?

Tony