Internet traffic and Azureus -

Andy Green andy at warmcat.com
Wed Sep 26 18:18:12 UTC 2007

> I wont pretend to think that youll ever understand it, the only way you
> will
> is if you have responsibility to run an isp or be part of its senior
> management, until you do, you, Frank and whoever else that seems to

Just a FYI

''CTEL Mass Deploys Fiber-To-The-Home Making the Future Today in Hong Kong
PR Newswire
September 19, 2007: 03:28 AM EST

 HONG KONG, Sept. 19 /Xinhua-PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- City Telecom (HK)
Limited's wholly owned subsidiary, Hong Kong Broadband Network Limited
("HKBN") today announced a revolution in Hong Kong's broadband market,
being the FIRST Internet service provider in Hong Kong to launch
Fiber-To-The- Home (FTTH) residential broadband services,
"FiberHome100". Significantly, HKBN has turned traditionally cost
prohibitive FTTH technology into affordable mass-deployed residential
service, at US$48.5 service fee for its 100Mbps access service.

 After the breakthrough launch of bb1000 in 2004, HKBN is again
delivering the future today. Effective immediately, HKBN will offer
residential FTTH broadband services ranging from 100Mbps to 1Gbps,
namely, FiberHome100, FiberHome200 and FiberHome1000, at US$48.5,
US$88.2 and US$215.4 respectively.

Chairman of HKBN, Ricky Wong, said, "High speed broadband service (FTTH)
is a foreseeable inevitability that we had prepared for 3 years ago.
Holding onto to the belief that a service provider should deliver the
best and most up-to-dated services available to the public, we are
pleased to be able to launch the massively-deployed FTTH version of
100Mbps, 200Mbps and 1000Mbps in Hong Kong, which also contribute to
further enhance Hong Kong's role as Asia's telecommunications hub." ''

http://money.cnn.com/news/newsfeeds/articles/prnewswire/HKW00619092007-1.htm

-Andy