Re: Internet traffic and Azureus -

On Tue, 25 Sep 2007, Frank Cox wrote:

On Wed, 26 Sep 2007 14:05:44 +1000 (EST)
Res <res ausics net> wrote:

oh really, oh myyyyyyy god, i never knew that!!!! <extreme sarcasm>

It's quite evident that you DIDN'T know that.  Else you wouldn't be arguing the
point.

Sheesh.

actually ,no, its the way every ISP tried togo, putting too much trust is L-users was every ISP's mistake, the scenario I speak about was early days, as Tim being in my country would know that there has not bene a fully truly unlimited ISP in this country for *years*

--

Cheers
Res