Re: Internet traffic and Azureus -

On Wed, 26 Sep 2007, Tim wrote:

Go on then, tell us how much it costs.  You're sure you know more than
anyone else.

NDA prohibits me from publicly saying, that is *why* I suggested *you* get a job in an ISP, that way you can find out for yourself, margins are not as great as you seem think. Anyone else operating an ISP on this list would know what I'm talking about, but since this list is populated with mostly recreational users, I'd never expect 99.9%r to see it from our side of things.

--

Cheers
Res