OpenOffice 2.3 not initializing in FC6

Has anybody seen anything like that??? I was using v2.2 with no problems. I removed, as usual, my previous version before installing OO 2.3, but still no good... :(
TIA,
* Carlos Alberto Alves                       *
* Child Neurologist                          *
* Systems Analyst/ASUS Certified Professional*
* Rio de Janeiro, Brazil                     *
* Skype: carlos-aa                           *
* mailto:drcaa click21 com br                *
* mailto:drcaa predialnet com br             *