Re: Moving F7

Karl,

Have you considered coming into the IRC chatrooms? I am not always
there, but I believe your needs would be better met inside there. The
delay alone makes helping you via mailing list a bit of pain. Your
mixing some ignorance (not in a bad way) with somewhat advanced
aspirations, and I just want possible failures to jade you.

lsmod doesn't really show your kernel. Besides that, what you're more
interested in is the _files_ related to your kernel. To list those:

rpm -ql kernel

( www.pembo13.com )