Moving F7

Karl Larsen k5di at zianet.com
Wed Sep 26 23:40:43 UTC 2007

Arthur Pemberton wrote:
> Karl,
>
> Have you considered coming into the IRC chatrooms? I am not always
> there, but I believe your needs would be better met inside there. The
> delay alone makes helping you via mailing list a bit of pain. Your
> mixing some ignorance (not in a bad way) with somewhat advanced
> aspirations, and I just want possible failures to jade you.
>
> lsmod doesn't really show your kernel. Besides that, what you're more
> interested in is the _files_ related to your kernel. To list those:
>
> rpm -ql kernel

    I am sorry but now it is clear your trying to make me give up and
give up on this list. I am about to do this. I kind of thought you know
MUCH more than I do but experiance has proven otherwise, or you get
pleasure from giving me tidbits of info. It is not fun for me.

    If you want me to list that kernel list I will try to do so but it
is very large!

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User