Recos for ADSL2+ NICs?

Anyone have recommendations for a PCI (3.3V) ADSL2+ NIC that is well supported on Linux, can do RFC-1481 bridging/routing, and is confirmed to work with Verizon residential DSL?

I've been using a Westell 6100, but their NAT and Firewall implementations are crap, the box is unreliable, and it's hard to debug.

Plus you can't do static NAT mappings for port-forwarding of individual services to particular NAT'd hosts...

And their support is a nightmare. Verizon points fingers at Westell, and Westell says, "Don't look at us: it's an OEM roduct specifically for Verizon. They support it directly themselves [yeah, right]."

So "rolling my own" CPE seems to be the only viable solution. I *know* I can do better with ipchains...

-Philip