Re: How best (BUT WHY) get rid of SELinux?

Tom Horsley wrote:
> One could also wonder if there could possibly be any reason for
> the NSA to want a shared library they wrote loaded into every
> program's address space? (pleasant dreams :-).

I'd be worried were it not for the fact that the entire source code
for said library and its utilities both in in and out of kernelspace
is all freely available for your perusal at any time...
--
Peter Gordon (codergeek42)
This message was sent through a webmail