Re: Internet traffic and Azureus -

On Wed, 2007-09-26 at 21:27 -0400, Ric Moore wrote:
> If I could get "smart' to use wget and get one file at a time while
> resuming from any interuption, life would be totally total. :) Ric

This is when you start scripting, even just a simple one like writing:

#!/bin/bash
wget -c http://example.com/file1
wget -c http://example.com/file2

and so on...

You start it off, pasting in the collection of files you need, one per
line, leave it to do its own thing.

 important to the thread.)

I read messages from the public lists.