Re: (fedora) vsftpd problem?

knute frazmtn com wrote on 27-SEP-2007 07:10:13.89

>I'm having a problem connecting to my computer with vsftpd.  I can
>log in locally but on the remote box I don't get the login banner and
>it just hangs.  It times out in a minute or two.  Anybody seen this
>and have an idea?

Did you setup your firewall to enable incloming trafic over port 21?

             Jouk

Bush : All votes are equal but some votes are more equal than others.

  Jouk Jansen

  joukj hrem nano tudelft nl

  Technische Universiteit Delft        tttttttttt  uu     uu  ddddddd
  Kavli Institute of Nanoscience       tttttttttt  uu     uu  dd    dd
  Nationaal centrum voor HREM              tt      uu     uu  dd     dd
  Lorentzweg 1                             tt      uu     uu  dd     dd
  2628 CJ Delft                            tt      uu     uu  dd     dd
  Nederland                                tt      uu     uu  dd    dd
  tel. 31-15-2782272                       tt       uuuuuuu   ddddddd