Re: How best (BUT WHY) get rid of SELinux?

On Wed, 2007-09-26 at 22:18 -0400, Tom Horsley wrote:

> > > A government agency unwisely spending money? Or wasting time? No, of
> > > course not. Unheard of.
> >
> > Never happens. Good Lord no. They work for us, right?
> >
> > Amazing, just amazing. Shocked? Maybe. Disappointed? Yes. Surprised?
> > No.
> >
> > It all is a matter of perceptions, even when the answers appear to be
> > the same. <grins> Ric
>
> One could also wonder if there could possibly be any reason for
> the NSA to want a shared library they wrote loaded into every
> program's address space? (pleasant dreams :-).

I wear a tin-foil hat to bed, and my wife and I are having "The Cone of
Silence" installed in living room.

It's also unbelievable how ignorant the general public is of The Great
Cabal passing themselves off as simple practitioners of veterinary
medicine. All those fools thinking that chip in their cat's neck is just
for identification (*wink* *wink*, *nudge* *nudge*)...

They're all listening!

<snark>

Andy