Re: PDF files in firefox

On Thu, 2007-09-27 at 06:33 -0500, Aaron Konstam wrote:
> I assumed that firefox was currently using Acrobat on the machine that
> the OP had and there would be a line for it in the Manage window. If
> not then the behavior described above should work but you may have to
> empty the firefox caches before it works,

You mighn't have to configure anything for some browsers for some
filetypes, a system preference might be used for how to handle things
(the default application for it, whether a browser is involved or not),
or installed plugins are found without user configuration (e.g. Flash
generally "just works," once installed).

 important to the thread.)

I read messages from the public lists.