Re: How to rip a DVD

On 9/27/07, Arthur Pemberton <pemboa gmail com> wrote:
Hello,

I just received a DVD for a client that I need to post online.

I was hoping someone here already has experience with DVD ripping in
Fedora (ie. using tools available in Fedora repos)

The end result will be an FLV file, however, I already know how to get
from AVI to FLV, so I would appreciate any instructions/tips from
getting from DVD disk to AVI or FLV.

Thank you.

Arthur Pemberton

( www.pembo13.com )