Quick Firefox question ?

Hi All;

I read about a way to get 'about:plugins' activated from my help menu
rather than continually retyping.  Now I can't find that tip.  How do
you get the 'about:plugins' into the FireFox menu?

Thoroughly screwed up installing Flash and Java.  Have to start over but
thought I could solve the little menu problem first.
--
Regards Bill