Re: Internet traffic and Azureus -

On Wed, 26 Sep 2007, Frank Cox wrote:

On Thu, 27 Sep 2007 07:23:23 +1000 (EST)
Res <res ausics net> wrote:

Now why in the world do you think I should do something like that?

To see what the real cost of the connection and used data truly is.

The real cost of my connection is $70 per month.  I already know that.  What the
upstream cost to my ISP is, is completely irrelevant to me as a customer.  I
don't see why you have such difficulty grasping this concept.

exactly, you dont care, just like we dont when you complain about limited to 30-50 GB a month, its funny though, if a network has a problem (touch wood
its been along time), the customers seem to think its their right to know what
it was, what caused it and ins and outs of everything else, of course they get told its none of their concern, if it works it working.

Odd.  I thought you said you had a use cap and cut off your customers service if
they exceeded it.  Or did I get the wrong impression?

you certainly did get wrong impression, i'm an asshole, I know it and admit it, but im not THAT much of an asshole :)

--

Cheers
Res