Re: fc6 to fc7 upgrade lost python info

lee wrote:
Upgraded from fc6 to fc7 and now programs using python fail. Failing programs are yum, Rhythmbox and printer config, system will not print. I match python versions with a working pc and they match. Any ideas welcome.

Lee

Well I wonder what is wrong. Yum should work I would think. It did for me even when I had no upgrades. So as I updated the F7 runs better and better. What version of F7 did you load?

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User