Re: Removing Labels from fstab

R. G. Newbury wrote:

Fedora 8rc2 like Fedora 6 and 7 uses labels in fstab.

Anyone have any thoughts on what happens if I just replace the labels with /dev/sdaXX references?

Those who like labels will say use labels for everything. I do not like them so I got rid of them all and did just what you are doing. Works fine as expected.

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User