Decent graphics card with TV out

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 16:17:26 UTC 2007

I won't make the same mistake twice. I'm replacing the desktop
machine, and I need a graphics card that does these things:
1) Has working TV-out in Fedora
2) Runs GoogleEarth
3) Runs Compiz

I'm on a real budget here, and I'll probably buy off ebay as local
supply is rather limited. I'll buy off list members if someone has a
relevant card lying around. Any suggestions as to which cards are
good, and your experience with them, would be very much appreciated.
Thanks!

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il