Alsamixer switches to different settings after reboot. How to fix?

Hello all,

On Alsamixer, I tell it to capture sound via "MIC" and capture the "Master". After a reboot, however, it defaults to capturing "Line" instead of "mic", and turns off the capture to "Master", and thus an audio feed doesnt come up after reboot. It doesn't do this for 3 other machines I have. And I can't figure out why it does this on just this one.

Any way I can fix this, or is it time for bugzillillillilla?