Re: [Fedora] Re: Kernel bug?

M A Young wrote:
And the "recently installed, fresh" gives the clue, because I am pretty
sure unpatched F7 has that problem, though I don't recall it being
serious. Applying the latest F7 patches (eg. via yum update) should make
the problem go away.
I suppose I forgot to clarify that part. It actually does have all the recent released patches applied (well, not ALL, just those that apply to what's installed on the system.) In fact I ran an update earlier in the day, then I rebooted some time late in the evening. That bug showed up AFTER the reboot.

--
W | It's not a bug - it's an undocumented feature.
 Ashley M. Kirchner <mailto:ashley pcraft com>   .   303.442.6410 x130