SATA and IDE Hard Drives

Well today with hdparm I learned what I should have guessed. The difference in data flow is not enough to even think about. I paid $70.00 for my SATA and it is just not what I had hoped for. It is just a newer design of the old IDE and not much faster. I will use it but not for anything but another kind of thing. Maybe F9.

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User