php-gd depency problem

Zen Kato zen.kato at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 11:17:03 UTC 2007

I also have php-5.2.4-1.fc7 and others. They were noticed by 'fedora
package updater'.

But now there are no php-5.2.4-1.fc7 and others on f7 update repos.

One more strange thing is 'wrong apache version shown on phpinfo()',
If you check apache version by 'httpd -v' and look at phpinfo():
SERVER_SOFTWARE 	Apache/2.2.0 (Fedora)

I have php-gd-5.2.4-1.fc7 shown below:

[root at m5n yum.repos.d]# rpm -qa|grep  -e '-5.2.4-'
php-mbstring-5.2.4-1.fc7
php-mhash-5.2.4-1.fc7
php-mcrypt-5.2.4-1.fc7
php-ncurses-5.2.4-1.fc7